Looking for that piece of Arizona land with Mountains in the background you can buy for a very small amount of money?
You can own a piece of America’s treasured Southwest. Feel the warmth of the sun relieve your stress while you breath in the fresh air. You now feel alive and free once again knowing you are investing in the only asset that we cannot make more of…”Land”.
Your weekend getaway while still close to all the hotspots. Tired of traffic or just need an escape from corporate America? Or just want a place in the desert to take the RV or ATV out and go camping on your own land?
Is the stock market making you nervous and want to invest in the only thing that never goes away, LAND? You can pass down this legacy from generation to generation while knowing you are investing in an area where assessed values have been rising.
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Golden Valley, Hackberry, Cerbat, Kingman, Dolan Springs
- Property Address: 5000-5126 Guthrie Rd, Golden Valley, AZ 86413
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 339-13-113
- Size: 2.18 Acres
- Short Legal: GOLDEN SAGE RANCHOS UNIT 69 BLK I LOT 10
- GPS: 35.27367 -114.3239 (Copy and paste to Google Maps)
- Zoning: Agricultural Residential (SFR, Modular, Manufactured, Mobile, RV, Travel Trailer, Horses are ok
- Terrain: Flat with mountains very close
- Road Access: Dirt Road – best if you have a truck or 4×4
- Electricity: Off the Grid – Generator, Solar, Wind Power
- Water: Holding Tank or have a well installed, some community wells around
- Sewer: Would have to have a septic put in, not currently on property
- Annual Taxes: $70
Nearby Laughlin/Bullhead City
Google Map of the Property
Mohave County map
The population of Mohave County was 155,032 in 2000 and 203,334 in 2014 which is an increase of over 27%. The largest cities in order are Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City and Kingman.
The Mohave County sales tax is 5.85% less than U.S. tax 6%. The cost of living of Mohave County’s is 7.60% lower than the U.S. Average. Average commute time is 19 minutes as compared to National Average(25 minutes).
The Mohave County is located in the northwest corner of Arizona. California and Nevada surround Mohave County to the West, Utah to the North.
Size: Mohave County is the 2nd largest county in Arizona at 13,470 sq mi.
- Retail, Healthcare, Social Assistance and Construction are major industries contributing to the economy of County.
- The primary employment sectors are trade, transportation, utilities, government, education, and health services.
- Land ownership within Mohave County is divided between Bureau of Land Management (57.6%), National Parks (13.0%), Private (12.0%), Indian Reservations, (8.3%); US Forest (4.6%), State of Arizona Trust Lands (4.3%), and other (0.5%)
- Interstate Highways 40 and 15
- US Highway 93
- State Routes 95, 66, 68 and 389
- I-40 crosses into California alongside the BNSF and several gas pipelines at Topock.
- I-15 traverses a potential bottleneck over several bridges in the Virgin River Gorge in northwest Mohave County.
- US 93 is the most direct highway route between Las Vegas and Phoenix.
- The Kingman Airport
- Laughlin/Bullhead City Airport
- Lake Havasu City Airport
- Mohave Valley Airport
Lake Havasu City: Each year visitors are attracted to this place due to its calm water and beautiful beaches.
- Grand Canyon National Park: One of the most famous natural landmark in the world.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area: Recreational opportunities include boating, fishing, swimming, hiking and photography.
- Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument: You can do things like hiking and camping. It’s elevation ranges from 1,230 feet (370 m) above sea level.
- The Kaibab: Vegetation in the forest enhances its beauty.
- Fort Mojave: The recent growth and history of Fort make it the most populous unincorporated community in the Mohave County.
- London Bridge: More significant because of it’s fascinating history.
- Ken Fovargue Park: Currently the Park includes two regulation ball fields with Bleachers, Basketball Court, Horseshoe Pits, Playground Equipment, Snack Bar, Swimming Pool, Splash Pad, and two Volleyball Courts.
- Rotary Park: It is the largest park of bullhead city cover 300 acres of riverfront land.