Peaceful Location with Super Easy Access
*pictures are of general surrounding areas
Amazing Location with Water and Power Nearby!
- State: California
- Property Street: Red Hill Rd
- Property Location: Twentynine Palms, CA
- County: San Bernardino County
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Yucca Valley, Landers, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park.
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 0633231130000
- Size: 2.50 Acres
- Short Legal: NE 1/4 SE 1/4 SW 1/4 SW 1/4 SEC 27 TP 2N R 8E EX MIN RTS AS RESERVED BY USA
- GPS: 34.223715, -116.138020 (Copy and paste to Google Maps)
- Zoning: Rural Living
- Terrain: Flat with Mountains very close
- Road Access: Good Dirt Road Access
- Electricity: Yes: Power Lines are there
- Water: Yes: A Water Meter can be added directly
- Sewer: Would have to have a septic put in, not currently on property
- Annual Taxes: $234.12
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY BELOW
Google Map Link Below (Click on Link Below and it should have GPS in center of Parcel)
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/V6BH8aykoEq
Copy and Paste GPS to your Phone or GPS device
Center of Lot GPS: 34.223715, -116.138020
GPS Corners of the Parcel:
NW: 34.224095, -116.138641
NE: 34.224106, -116.137558
SE: 34.223260, -116.137557
SW: 34.223257, -116.138642
Google Map Link for Corners of Property:
Google Map of the Property
San Bernardino County map
San Bernardino County is the 5th largest county in California by population in both the state and the county by area. San Bernardino is the largest county in the USA. The largest cities includes San Bernardino are Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Victorville, Rialto, Loma Linda, Colton, Yucaipa Upland, Highland, Terrace and Chino.
It is included in the Riverside San Bernardino Ontario, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area and also known as the Inland Empire. It borders both with the Arizona and Nevada. San Bernardino County had a population of 2,035,210. Highly populated cities are Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow and Big Bear Lake.
The thinly populated mountains and deserts of this county stretch from where the bulk of the county population resides in two Census County Divisions. Two million populations live in the 480 sq miles South of the San Bernardino Mountains adjacent to Riverside and in the San Bernardino Valley and 300,000 live in the North of the San Bernardino Mountains.
The adjacent counties are Los Angeles, Orange, Inyo, Kern, Riverside, La Paz County Arizona, Mohave County Arizona and Clark County Nevada. There are 35 official wilderness areas in the San Bernardino County that are part of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
San Bernardino County primary law enforcement agency is the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. San Bernardino County consists of 34 branches of Library system within the County and City sponsored public libraries also exist in it.
The property tax rate in San Bernardino County is 0.92% and 15th highest in the state.
On May 20, 1810, Father Francisco Dumetz named the Church San Bernardino after the feast day of St. Bernardino of Siena . Franciscans gave the name San Bernardino to the snowcapped peak in Southern California in the honor of the saint and it is from him that the county derives its name “San Bernardino”. Agua Mansa was the first town in San Bernardino County.
The County comprise of 20,105 square miles, larger than the 9 smallest states of USA.
San Bernardino County is situated in the South-East of California.
Major contributions towards the economy of County are County of Riverside, Stater Bros. Markets, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, National Training Center and many more.
- Overall cost of living in San Bernardino is 98.40% as compared to 100 % in USA.
- The median household income in San Bernardino is 52,041$.
Main Roadways and Highways:
- SR 18: It runs from San Bernardino State Route 210 to State Route 138 near Adelanto.
- Golden Gate Bridge: It is the longest highway in the state of length 808.111 miles and known as U.S. Route 101. It connects Los Angeles, CA with Olympia, Washington.
- S. Route 6: It is known as Grand Army of the Republic Highway and of length 3,205 miles. It connects Bishop, CA with Provincetown, Massachusetts.
- Interstate 5: It is of length 1,381.29 miles. It connects the capital cities of Washington, Oregon, and California.
- Interstate 8: It is of length 348.25 miles. It connects San Diego, CA with Casa Grande, Arizona.
- Barstow Area Transit: It serves Barstow and the surrounding County area.
- Needles Area Transit : It serves Needles and the surrounding County area.
- RTA : It connects Montclair to Riverside County.
- OCTA : It connects Chino to Irvine and Brea.
- Foothill Transit: It connects the Inland Empire area to the San Gabriel Valley and downtown Los Angeles.
- San Bernardino International Airport
- Apple Valley Airport,
- Barstow Daggett Airport
- Chino Airport
- Needles Airport
- Redlands Municipal Airport
- Hesperia Airport (NPIAS)
- Cable Airport(Upland)
- Twentynine Palms Airport
- Ontario International Airport
- Southern California Logistics Airport
- A./Ontario International Airport.
- Baker Airport
- Big Bear City Airport.
There is a lot for you in San Bernardino.
- San Bernardino National Forest: Filmy location, covered with stunning mountain ranges.
- San Manuel Stadium
- Mojave National Preserve : It covers some of the eastern desert.
- San Bernardino County Museum: Full of cultural and natural history of the county.
- Deep Creek Hot Spring: Recreational site of hot springs located in the Northern Mojave Desert section.
- Glen Helen Regional Park: 1,340 acres park offering recreational activities.
- Joshua Tree National Park: Meeting point of two different deserts Mojave and Colorado. Full of cultural history.
- Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art: The museum comprises of three main area of interest which are Ancient Art, World Ceramics and Contemporary Art.
- Original McDonalds Restaurant: San Bernardino is where the McDonald brothers opened their first “McDonald Restaurant” which was actually a hangout place for teens.
- March Airfield Museum: This museum is a very good collection of historic aircraft.
- San Bernardino National Forest: It is a home for Big Bear Lakeoutdoor activities.
- Zzyzx: It is a small desert that used to be a health spa.
- Snow Summit and Bear Mountain: Both are home to Southern California’s premier winter Ski resorts.
- Gold stone Deep Space Communications Complex: Deep Space Network (DSN) provide the ability to communicate with spacecraft not only in orbit around the earth but also in the farther reaches of solar system.
- Mountain High: It is also an alternative to Snow Summit and Bear Mountain because of its proximity to San Bernardino County.
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanical Gardens : This botanical garden is situated in Riverside County community of Claremont. Dedicated mostly to native California plants.
- California Citrus State Historic Park : This is a botanical garden which displaying the history of the citrus industry in California.
- Orange Empire Railway Museum: This railway museum includes restored trains giving rides along with a large collection of historic train and trolley cars.