The Great Wide Open Space!
*Pictures are of general surrounding areas
Easy Access to Phoenix or Tucson!!
Have you been looking for a perfect location to build your dream desert getaway home or maybe just want to save on RV lot fees and have a place to park and have a Great Vacation!
This lot is in the popular area of Eloy, Arizona which is a great location about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson. You won’t find a better location at this price!
Feel the warm Arizona sun melt away your stress knowing you are investing in the only Real Estate investment that cannot be duplicated…Land.
Google Map Image
- State: Arizona
- County: Pinal County
- Property Street: Juniper Dr
- Property Location: Eloy, AZ 85131
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Phoenix, Tucson & Casa Grande, AZ
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 404-08-1590
- Size: .34 Acre
- Short Legal: TOLTEC ARIZONA VALLEY #3 LOT 53 IN BLK R
- GPS: 32.785252, -111.588983 (Copy and paste to Google Maps)
- Zoning: 02RL – Vacant Land
- Road Access: Paved Road Access
- Electricity: Yes: There are power lines nearby
- Water: Yes: A Water meter can be added
- Terrain: Flat with Mountains very close
- Sewer: Would have to have a septic put in, not currently on property
- Annual Taxes: $68.02
Just 59 Minutes away from Phoenix, AZ
Just 59 Minutes away from Tucson, AZ
Just 19 Minutes away from Casa Grande, AZ
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY BELOW
Google Map Link Below (Click on Link Below and it should have GPS in center of Parcel)
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/fj29igpmFeH2
Copy and Paste GPS to your Phone or GPS device
Center of Lot GPS: 32.785252, -111.588983
GPS Corners of the Parcel
NW: 32.785377, -111.589246
NE: 32.785381, -111.588720
SE: 32.785128, -111.588723
SW: 32.785133, -111.589243
Google Map Link for Corners of Property:
Google Map of the Property
Pinal County map
The Pinal County was founded in 1875 and is included in the Phoenix Mesa Scottsdale, AZ Metropolitan Statistical Area. From 2000 to 2010, Pinal is the 2nd fastest growing and a 3rd most populous County in the USA. The population estimation of Pinal County was 406,584 in July 2015 and 18 % of population holds Bachelor’s degree. The County seat is Florence.
Suburban growth Southward from greater Phoenix and it spread into the Northern parts of the County. Suburban growth Northward from Tucson and is spreading into the Southern parts of the County.
Pinal County contains some parts of the Tohono O’odham Nation and the whole AK Chin Indian Community. The Pinal County cities of Maricopa, Casa Grande and many unincorporated areas have shown accelerated growth patterns in recent years.
Pinal County is located in the Central part of the U.S. State of Arizona.
Major Cities and Towns:
Major cities of Pinal are San Tan Valley, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Apache Junction, Florence, Eloy , Tucson , Coolidge, Gold Canyon and Arizona City.
In Pinal County the National protected areas are Tonto National Forest, Tonto National Forest, Tonto National Forest, Coronado National Forest, Hohokam Pima National Monument and Casa Grande Ruins National Monument.
Adjacent Counties of Pinal County are Maricopa County (West- North), Gila County (North), Graham County (East) and Pima County (South). Pinal County neighboring Counties are Maricopa County and Pima County.
Highly populated cities are San Tan Valley, Casa Grande and Maricopa.
The County has a total area of 5,374 square miles of which 5,366 square miles is Land and 8.6 square miles is Water.
- Arizona’s economy depends on Copper, Cotton, Citrus, and Cattle while Pinal County was leading in two of them. Pinal produced 40% of the State’s Cotton.
- The median household income between 2010-2014 is $50,248.
- Future job growth is 37.50 % in comparison to 36.10 % in USA.
- Interstate 8: It is an Interstate Highway in the South – Western United States
- Interstate 10: It is the major East – West Interstate Highway in the United States
- U.S. Route 60: It is an East – West United States Highway within Arizona
- State Route 77: It is a state Highway in Arizona
- State Route 79: It is a State Highway in the U.S. State of Arizona and also known as the Pinal Pioneer Parkway.
- Pinal Airpark
- San Manuel Airport
- Marana Regional Airport
There is a lot fascinating places for you in Pinal County Arizona.
- Canyon Lake: This Lake is 950 acres provide boating, fishing, camping and wildlife viewing.
- Tonto National Forest: It is a home to dinner cruises.
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument: The 4 story Casa Grande is one of the largest prehistoric structures ever. It is only a small part of Hohokam civilization. The visitor center exhibits a collection of Hohokam artifacts.
- Dolly Steamboat: It is a historic steamship and passengers come from several themed cruises, and nature.
- Poston Butte Golf Course: The 18 Hole Championship Golf Course was designed by Gary Panksand managed by Troon Golf. Ranging from 5,300 yards to 7,300 yards in length providing golfers of all skill levels an enjoyable experience.
- Saint Anthony’s Greek Orthodox Monastery: Provide a solitary experience which gives spiritual seekers a glimpse of monastic life.
- Prison Outlet Store: The store owners sell a variety of arts and crafts items made by prisoners housed at Arizona State Prison facilities throughout the state.
- Poston Butte: There is a Historical Marker giving information about the pyramid on the top of Poston Butte. Charles Poston is known as the “Father of Arizona”. Poston is buried inside the pyramid on Poston Butte.
- Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center: It is a perfect place for the party lovers.
- Pinal County Historical Museum: Historically significant materials attracts tourist towards it.
- McFarland State Historic Park: It began its colorful history as Florence’s first Pinal County Courthouse. Every week there was a public dance at the Courthouse.
- Pinal Pioneer Parkway and the Tom Mix Memorial: The Pinal Pioneer Parkway was designated as a scenic desert preserve by the Arizona Department of Transportation. People enjoy virtually every species of Arizona desert Flora.
- Biosphere 2: It is one of the world’s most unique facilities dedicated to the research and understanding of global scientific issues.
- Superstition Mountain Lost Dutchman Museum: The purpose of the Superstition Mountain Museum is to collect, preserve and display the artifacts, history and Folklore of the Superstition Mountain area and adjacent regions.